Happy 4th of July!

Indeed.

Maybe a good time to reflect on how there is more good in the America people than there is bad. I’m sure everyone who lives here would agree that the narrative we are exposed to everyday by those who covet power and control does not represent what’s in the hearts and minds of the vast majority of Americans.

Not to leave out my brothers and sisters around the planet, I’m sure the same can be said of them as well.

I sure hope so. The past 3 1/2 years have been so divisive and chaotic, can’t wait for it to be over.

Happy 4th Charles, here’s a toast to America. Stay safe and sound.

Same to you my friend. Just FWIW, divisiveness and chaos has been with us for a long time. I’m old enough to remember the 60’s.

I really won’t be surprised if they will change the name of this holiday, or just abolish it. First the monuments, the flag then the city names and street names followed by abolishing days like Columbus day and the 4th of July. The oppressed minorities will argue real freedom was only achieved when Johnson signed the civil rights act. All of this will happen in the next 100 years.