Happy Easter everyone!

And to you good sir!

Happy Easter everyone

Happy christian-spring-equinox-approximation everybody!

Well look at you Snooks, all reborn!

Happy Easter to everyone :smiley:

Happy Easter :blush:

this but with and early orthodox somewhere in there :smirk:

Indeed, Happy Easter all.

Stay safe and God bless.

1 Like

LOL, this is brillant.

Happy Easter Peter !

1 Like

Thanks Suli.

I don’t mean you no harm, by the way. Sometimes you post something that really rubs me the wrong way, and I get angry, and then I reply with something snarky. Doesn’t mean I hate you.

Peter my friend, I’m really interested in why you and others who, shall we say, lean towards the left a bit, get so worked up about what other people “say”?

I would think you would be more upset about what people actually “do”, rather than what they “say”. As a lawyer, it surprises me to see you get upset over a fellow citizen exercising their Constitutional rights to freedom of expression.

Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, second in line for the Presidency, and your US Congressional representative is rattling around in her mansion with her Sub Zero freezer that cost more than the cars most of her constituents drive, showing off her high dollar Hagen Daz ice cream, while so many in the town she calls home, San Francisco are suffering, and have been suffering for many years. Her husband made his fortune in San Francisco real estate development, and she is the product of a wealthy, politically connected family on the east coast. They are the quintessential 1%’ ers.

So many suffering in a city where she enjoys so much “privilege” and she does absolutely nothing about it. Why aren’t you upset about that?

I’m not trying to start a fight here my friend, I’m sure you know how much I respect you, I’m just trying to understand how some people get so worked up over what those they disagree with “say” while at the same time turning a blind eye to what those they support actually “do” or as is the case most of the time, what they “don’t” do?

You’re reading too much into this … I was just saying cheers to Suli. Suli’s not a US citizen btw, he’s originally from Pakistan, moved first to Dubai, and is now in Australia.

I don’t care what Nancy Pelosi or her husband do in that multi dollar home in Pacfic Height I could never afford. If I have to get worked up over every rich dude in San Francisco, life would be too short.