Bye Bye Fauci

Every single aspect? I could have sworn that the Biden administration had more people than that, but I guess only the jewish ones count!

At least this time the goyimtv muppets didn’t list people who aren’t jewish like they have previously. They did however manage to list Jennifer Pritzker, who isn’t part of the biden administration, and who previously donated money to Donald Trump.

“Facts don’t care about feelings”

That is true, but if you claim “every single aspect”, but don’t list every single person, including the non jewish ones, then facts aren’t your priority.

Lol, remember when a goyim defense league member, Patrick Little, ran for office?

I dreamed of the coming expulsion of the jews from the US last night. It was glorious, church bells rang in every town as the hostile foreign element was assembled for transport to the airports and seaports. You will live to experience liberation if you work towards it

It’s important to remember that almost every country that has expelled the Jews has cited child-raping, and child sacrifice, and child abuse as the reasons for expulsion of the Jews.

Never forget Jews are first and foremost terrorists…they’re also over-represented with pedophilia and slave trading and drug peddling… you’re dealing with terrible, terrible people when you’re dealing with Jews…the whole time behind the beady little rat eyes they are planning on killing your whole family. Remember the true nature of Jews.

Still all white towns, beautiful all white families here. White genocide is starting to creep out from Missoula. The Jews are trying to ethnically cleanse this state…

I don’t recall the “Facts don’t care about feelings” quote. Who is that being attributed to? Not that it’s very important. But it’s a fact I didn’t say it.

The “every aspect” line used in the graphic is hyperbole unless viewed from a world perspective where it’s easily argued that all the positions that really matter outside of domestic portfolios, are Jewish.

Try looking at your previous post. Maybe look at the image you posted.

Ok, so a mere footnote on that image.

And yet there it is on what you post here. Just ignore the footnote that you don’t defend because wink wink nod nod.

But you already knew exactly what I was talking about.

Nope I thought you may have misquoted as you’ve done on other occasions. And as I said, I don’t consider that footnote important, so obviously wasn’t making a big deal about it. If you think it’s important you could choose to explain why, or not, I don’t care, I consider it trivial.

Well, I certainly didn’t post that here.

You did.

From the same people who have written such things before, that you’ve posted here before.

And what have you posted besides defence of corruption ad infinitum and cheerleading the bs msm barrage e.g of the Mueller ‘investigation’, beyond even Mueller’s declaration that they didn’t find anything, and you figure sites like goyimtv and stormer shouldn’t be accessed when at least they’ve reported the facts on such big ticket issues.

Where’s your objective criticism of all this partisan FBI stuff over several years now. The FBI is a weaponised Democrat party asset, you can’t expect anyone paying attention not to believe that. Anyone paying attention who claims the FBI currently is not a Democrat party asset is a straightout liar.

You defend the Biden’s Ukraine corruption ffs

Classic double standard was your defence of Biden Snr getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired after 14 months, but staunchly defending the Mueller nothingburger for over two years.