Riccardo Bosi

THIS POST CONTAINED MISINFORMATION, PLEASE SEEK INFORMATION FROM THE APPROVED SOURCE

That seems like you meant to start a thread?

THIS POST CONTAINED MISINFORMATION, PLEASE SEEK INFORMATION FROM THE APPROVED SOURCE

I moved it to this thread, it was nothing to do with the Reuters report being discussed.

No, this is an example of censorship since you can’t tell the difference.

:smiley: That’s hilarious. Changing other peoples words isn’t censorship.

Only if it’s the text of the post and not the title does it become censorship to change someone else’s words.

Jews will not replace us!

Hashtag# tinytikitorch!

That’s a misinformation notice, obvious to the entire world apart from you that it was not written by you. Just as the jokey change of title from a few months back was obvious to the entire universe too.

You complain that moving posts (200 posts of bickering in the last one) to clear up a thread is censorship. I’m just giving an example of actual censorship. Nothing of value was lost in the process.

Like, the world’s tiniest tiki torch shining just for whoever tries to bring the issues of the middle east into a discussion about medical policy in the middle of a pandemic.

Heck, I mean, I’m convinced. The real issues are to do with the JEWS using their positions in the CDC to advance their Zionistic agenda. That’s the real issue. That’s what the whole vaccine pandemic NWO what the fuck ever thing is about.

Totally.

That’s why it’s relevant and totally reasonable for Morgon to repost the same thing over and over.

Because I haven’t addressed his posts about the Jews!

Addressed what about them exactly? Perhaps you could elucidate exactly what there is to be addressed about the JEWS!! in the CDC in the context of the covid pandemic?

If everybody* in the UK cabinet was from Singapore families it would raise serious questions. Even when there were slightly more Scottish government ministers than we’d expect proportionally they were called the “Scottish Mafia”.

Without even dipping a toe into any of your wacky conspiracies, you can’t even made a comment on there being evidence of preferential treatment, nepotism or some other factor that results in such enormous disproportionality. It is just education, culture and beating everybody else to the positions by sheer skill and brilliance? Maybe, but probably not.

* not necessarily 100%

People have to go to court just to make Ivermectin available for their hospitalised family or friends, who you gonna blame for that? Trump? That’s it, SUPREMACISTS!!! DOH, I mean WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!

JEWS! Totally relevant.

so, JEWS!

Since the msm barely mention it ever/anymore [must be too busy with the Jan 6 psy op propaganda] I’ve taken the time to correct the record for the history books -
Headline:
WHITE SUPREMACIST MEDIA FUELED THE RACE HATE WHICH LED TO THE MASSACRE OF HANNUKAH PARADE VICTIMS IN WAUKESHA

Still no comment at all. It’s not “Jews” either you crazy antisemite, it never seems to be any of the many chilled or pro-Palestine/two state solution Jewish people who are put on the magical elevator to high places. It’s always Zionists and that goes for the crazy Christians too.

You do know that saying that ironically, as a joke, is still hate speech and illegal in the new state apparatus you support with your drooling obsequience? Please report to your nearest reeducation camp.

After years of talking up the fake Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory, maybe @drumphil will care to comment on the following article

This is from an article by a Jewish writer Joel Stein in 2008,
about complete Jewish control of Hollywood.

The truth is anti-semitic :clown_face:

[ Who runs Hollywood? C'mon ]

I like the mega-Jewish category.

But I couldn’t care less what the ethnic background of qualified Americans picked for jobs in Biden’s administration is.

Especially the CDC.

Every single aspect of covid is Jewish

Now tell me again about how it’s just a genuine concern about favoritism towards Jews.

Also, is Xavier Becerra Jewish anyway? Or Mortimer J Buckley?