The Democrats using the FBI to go after Trump

Have good night. Look forward to continuing the conversation.

Maybe instead of getting all twisty nickered about these bozos in D.C., maybe you can tell me a little about what it was like growing up in Australia.

Epitome?

Lol, sorry, I really do have to go to bed. Just turning everything off right now.

Was that not the right word?? :grinning:

OK, good night.

Translation: ā€œThe stupid old c*nt does everything muh peeps tell him to, Trump not so much.ā€

I like you but I have no lost love or patience for Trump. The guy is an idiot, a sociopath and a narcissist, and the worst President the US has ever had, as far as I can tell. Hard to believe that he was almost re-elected. I can only shake my head.

And yes I wish we had more choices for parties but thatā€™s America.

Didnā€™t start any wars, how intolerable.

Come on now, no dementia jokes here. Biden isnā€™t ā€œdumbā€, heā€™s just an elderly man suffering from cognitive decline.

Itā€™s reported that the [phony] DOJ is trying for an obstruction of injustice charge over their fake investigation into a crime that was impossible as POTUS for Trump to have committed.

The President gets to decide what such documents are declassified. Obama had/has such documents. Clinton had a LOT of classified documents on her basement server and wasnā€™t President, and no authority to personally declassify them, which was a crime. Clinton was officially ordered to secure and preserve the hard drive of the basement server and didnā€™t, yet there were no meaningful repercussions such as indictment, impeachment or whatever, pretty soon olā€™ Killary was running for the Presidency.

The double standards and fakeries are crass, vulgar and too numerous to poke a stick at.

The ā€˜obstruction of justiceā€™ charge is reportedly about an alleged attempt at concealing some documents. The FBI didnā€™t allow any of Trumpā€™s people to be present at the search so I guess the word of the good old FBI will be taken on that.

Of course the msm reporting has also been the usual vulgarity, e.g showing images of screwed up A4 type paper in a toilet bowl ffs