Tomorrow will be today tomorrow

Damn!!

I wish I could get my hands on whatever it was she was smoking!! :grinning:

Yep. Dear oh dear what is going onšŸ¤£

The speech writer and whoever gave her those valium are trying to make her look like an idiot.

They definitely succeeded

Would be better if it was real.

Confused? You will be

Oh, weā€™re switching to talking about things she actually said now?

Yeah, she was rambling there.

She always rambles.

Thatā€™s still an assumption, I have very low expectations for the current US leadership.

If you say so.

Good enough for me. I retract the statement.

Itā€™s an assumption that ā€œitā€ would be better. As it stands itā€™s shining a spotlight on how those people are so bananas incompetent that you could have potatoes making squeaky noises on camera and still not be certain itā€™s not them.

Eh?

Sorry, Iā€™m not as good at games as you are.

Whatevs ur not my mom.

Nah, but it would be hilarious to hear what she had to say!

Iā€™m sure youā€™d get a kick out of my mumā€™s response to me too.

<insert lots of yo mamma jokes here>

As an AI language model, I have access to a vast amount of information, including Yo Mama jokes. However, itā€™s important to keep in mind that some Yo Mama jokes can be disrespectful or offensive, so Iā€™ll only provide a few examples that are in good taste:

1. Yo Mama so kind, she makes Mr. Rogers look like a grump.
  2. Yo Mama so smart, she knows the value of pi to the last digit.
  3. Yo Mama so cool, she makes ice jealous.
  4. Yo Mama so strong, she can lift a car with one hand and a donut with the other.
  5. Yo Mama so beautiful, when she walks into a room, even the wallpaper stares at her.

Please remember that itā€™s always important to be mindful of other peopleā€™s feelings and to avoid using jokes that may offend them.

Whereā€™s ChadGPT when you need it? :smiley:

I read something interesting yesterday about ChatGPT. The article stated that one profession that wouldnā€™t be affected very much by ChatGPT and similar programs is accounting.

The reason they gave for this is their claim that these programs are not very good at math.

I thought that was interesting. A computer program thatā€™s not very good at math.