What are you watching right now?

Hmm, interesting. Testing testing.

edit: I tried to quote you in my last post but it got removed too. Strange.

edit2: In that post I had edited once as well, but it said 2 edits.

Just trying it here. Single post.

No edits shown. You guys are just swiping, hitting the quote button, and typing your message?

Snooks is all over it.
http://thereaperlounge.com/t/i-want-to-try-something/39

Binge watched several hours of “Crash Landing on You” last night, a Korean show (drama / romantic comedy). Very enjoyable.

A bagillion videos on guitar speakers lately. There must be a dozen or more flavors of greenbacks these days, but not too many of them seem to sound like the olds ones. The speakers in my 412 are a bit tubby and clean for classic Marshall tones. They aren’t bad at all, but they aren’t it either. I should be spending that time playing instead.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81171121

Sturgill’s a badass. If you liked Heavy Metal…

Probably.

Haven’t heard that album since I was 12 years old. Ha ha. Up in skinhead Ivan’s room on 6th street. The kid was spray painting chicken eyeballs and younger kid’s brains. Good times.

Wrong thread, asshole.

Some douchebag here said that there were no off-topic thread cops.

My apologies.

You forgot to say you’re sorry, though. I guess when you’re an ego-addled mod in some pissant forum you tend to let reality get away from you.

I was watching Hillel Slovak’s guitar sounds, asshole.

Sorry Syd. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Westworld. Just when I think they must be out of awesome they keep coming up with more.

Rick & Morty just returned and pissed off all the sensitive people.

Did it with Tig ol’ Bitties & Dig ol’ Bicks too.

Clear your mind for a moment. Think about this.

People were offended by Rick & Morty.

Westworld and Rick and Morty? Awesome! Cheers for the heads-up.

See Syd, you can do kind acts occasionally.

Thanks, man.

It’s so fucking wonderful that you’re so unintentionally sarcastic when speaking with me.

That’s what I love about this forum and you totally unbiased & non-corrupted mods who totally didn’t buy your spots under the guise of “donating” to this last bastion of free speech and unequivocally non-prejudiced forum.

Garrick just wanted some backup so he didn’t get all the blame.

I can guarantee no one will get banned or censored for speaking their mind , whether it’s red, blue or green, we don’t care. Can’t ask for much more than that in today’s environment…
A bit of a storm in a teacup with you, methinks.

Think all you want, stormcup. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

This is back on Netflix as well … best movie ever. :slight_smile:

Watching this fine docu at the moment.