What are you watching right now?

This series is a classic
Animated in MS Paint
So Ocker it hurts…

2 Likes

That’s unexpectedly brilliant, cheers! I’ll watch more later. :alien:

The mountain depicted is Mt Warning, about 50 k from the Gold Coast. It’s a remnant of a volcanic plug, and to the north of it and west of the GC is a large volcanic remnant area. I ran to the top of Mt Warning about 30 years ago, the last 30 or 40 metres was a very steep rock climb with a chain support, somewhat daunting, there’s something safer now I believe.

Some years ago an American tourist got struck by lightning and killed while camping overnight on the mountain so camping is illegal now iirc

It’s a national park, rainforest, I saw a massive boa climbing the side of a hill at the base of Mt Warning, it was fkn huuuge, several car lengths, no bs.

Another factoid is some guy about 20 yrs ago suicided by flying his light plane into the north rockface of the mountain.

I searched “Mt Warning” -

Can you still climb Mt Warning?

INDEFINITE CLOSURE: As of July 2022 this track is closed due to safety concerns and continued consultation with the Aboriginal community about future management.

[

Wollumbin (Mount Warning) Summit Track [CLOSED] -

I liked this quite a bit.

1 Like

CGI…

Thanks for that. I love it. Never seen it before. Funny as fuck. A great mixture

Lost Monty Python series! (pre-python)

Behind a paywall, but it’ll have to get shared at some point

The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar was pretty good. It was short though.

Been watching 1883, great show!
A story of an American family and a bunch of European immigrants journey from Texas to Montana,
racing against winter, bandits and Indians

The Great Plains scenery is cool and I like the actors and storyline

(It’s a prequel apparently to another show I don’t watch)

1884?

Ok, I’ll get me coat. :smiley:

1 Like