Bye Bye Fauci

Yep, I call it as I see it. Sure Anglin goes too far sometimes with the rhetoric but who are you to judge. You support lies that threaten and harm innocent peoples lives and you figure you’ve got some special privilege to do so bc of what?

No you don’t. That’s why they had to go with the 4th in command at the department of state as a high profile position, but somehow not the person above them.

That’s a deliberate manipulation. Why? Because they couldn’t come up with a list of all Jews if they actually showed the top 10 high profile positions.

The top ten positions formulating foreign policy.

So why did they skip one position to get down to 4th position in the department of state?

And, how did the office of science and technology policy get in there if this is about foreign policy positions?

Conveniently not mentioning that the Secretary of State is Jewish, but if he became unavailable another Jewish person is next up, so that’s very arguably an important backup position, more so than who takes over if the Secretary for Transportation became unavailable.

But there’s next to no chance of a non Jewish person finding themselves Secretary of State atm.

You’re dealing in your usual false equivalences.

False equivalence?

Explain to me again how the secretary for the Department of Science and Technology Policy gets on that list, but not the secretary of Defense?

And why it lists the number 4 rank as a a high profile position at the department of state, but not the number 3 rank?

Secretary of Defence does what the Secretary of State and President dictates. He’s not deciding e.g what the official US policy for the Ukraine is, which is a US proxy war.

Are you gonna seriously posit that Lloyd Austin, a Black man among all those Jews, is in a position to e.g implement policy which isn’t the most favourable to Jewish interests?

If that’s what you’re positing then Bahaha

That’s not what your post claims. It claims that all ten of biden’s high profile appointees are jewish.

It doesn’t say that ten highest profile positions aren’t all jewish, but the jews will influence the others, so it’s all the same. Which is rubbish anyway, but it’s not what’s claimed.

But you can’t deal with that, because then you’d need good answers to these questions:

Explain to me again how the secretary for the Department of Science and Technology Policy gets on that list, but not the secretary of Defense?

And why it lists the number 4 rank as a a high profile position at the department of state, but not the number 3 rank?

And you haven’t got any.

The premise is fundamentally entirely correct. Now why don’t you explain why a 2%-3% minority should be so heavily overrepresented in the first place.

What premise? That all ten of biden’s high profile appointees are jews? Or something else that isn’t what was claimed in what you actually posted?

You posted it, but now you don’t want to deal with what it actually said, because what it says isn’t true.

The fact is Biden’s cabinet is dominated by Jews in essentially all the most internationally important positions bar maybe a token or two down the pecking order. You can argue they’re not tokens but that’s as far as you can get with your implausible deniability.

When you gonna posit a reason for such an overrepresented 2%-3% minority?

Why post the false claim about all ten of the high profile positions being jewish if your point was something else?

You can’t admit that it isn’t true, because then you’d have to deal with the issue of why someone would manipulate the truth like that. It’s in the service of something, and that something isn’t the raw unvarnished truth.

That’s why you can’t answer these questions:

Because it’s true. The tokens down the pecking order or in less internationally important positions don’t change that.

Right, so the number 4 at the department of state is a higher profile position than the number 3, because the number 4 is jewish.

:smiley:

So, it’s a self selecting list that only picks Jews!

I answered about the secretary of defence, Dory, look back a few posts.

You did nothing to explain how the department of science and technology policy gets on that list ahead of the department of defense.

I figure #1, #2 and #4 can pretty much squish anything #3 might come up with that’s ‘outta line’ don’t you?

You almost never answer questions, I’ve addressed all questions.

You have not even attempted to explain how the secretary of science and technology policy is a higher profile position than the secretary of defense.

You tried to suggest that the jews will try and use their influence over him, but that doesn’t explain anything about how the secretary of science and technology policy is a higher profile position than the secretary of defense.

If you define profile by jewishness, it’s a self selecting list. Any jews go straight to the top, so all jews at the top of the list. Never mind the profile of the positions.

So the lie is totally ok, and not a lie.